There are fancier and more authentic aloo gobi recipes out there. This is a quick-and-easy version that we make at our home. I’m posting this for Indian food lovers and also especially for our friends, Mike and Ellasion. 🙂
1 head cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
1 large potato, cubed
3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp. olive oil
Tumeric to taste
Paprika to taste
Cumin seed to taste
Salt to taste
• Prep cauliflower, potato, and garlic.
• Add to olive oil heated in wok or pot.
• Add water to just under vegetables.
• Let cook for 7 minutes.
• Add spices and salt.
• Let cook until fork passes through potatoes and cauliflower.
• Garnish with chopped cilantro.